• Eve Admin
    Hi everyone,

I'm super excited about launching Voice Collective's first online forum, and would like to welcome you all to have a look around, check out the new discussions starting up, and join in :)

If there's anything you're unsure about, you can always ask me, the Administrator, or one of our Forum Assistants. We're on hand to answer your questions, share Voice Collective resources, news, events, and other stuff we think might be of interest, and to make sure everyone's following the forum's community guidelines. Do have a read of them, and get in touch with us on if you'd like to find out more.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all,

Eve
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Voice Collective support forum!

This forum is for young people aged up to 25 who hear voices, see visions, have other ‘unusual’ sensory experiences or beliefs, and their supporters. We have separate spaces for youth members and supporter members. To help keep this forum safe for our users, only members can see what is posted.

If you would like to join the forum - please register. When registering, please let us know if you're joining as a youth member or a supporter. If you're a youth member, please let us know your age so we can make sure you have access to the right part of the forum.

If you'd like to find out more about Voice Collective or get other forms of support, see: www.voicecollective.co.uk or email . If you need to talk to someone urgently, please call Childline (0800 1111) or NHS 111.

Categories